Contact Infoemail: abcRuss@Gmail
My Books & Projects
Vulnerability is a gentle giant that knocks down walls. He’s not talked about much, and most people fear him, but he needs to be embraced. So, I write with my heart, speak with my ears, mentor with my margin, and create with my mind.
My tangible concept. It's a memory game that’s intended to create memorable moments outside the world of technology while using the exciting emoji elements within the Wi-Fi world.
Transitional Youth • Rotaries • Washington County Jail • FCCI Conference • Portland Business Luncheon • Bonneville Power • Prison Fellowship Conference • OSCI Prison • Coffee Creek Prison • Celebrate Recovery Groups • Sonrise Church • 5 Rock Ranch • Free on Outside • Living Waters Fellowship • Medford Gospel Mission • Westside Christian High • Beaverton Foursquare Men’s Group
MY DNA IS DIVINELY TWISTED:
I’ve had 5 near-death experiences that I know of:
- Taken to ER for Asthma attack at age 5
- Mom saved me from drowning at age 7
- Car accident (windshield/head) at age 16
- Car accident (windshield/head) at age 26
- Motorcycle accident (life flight) at age 27
I’m the Faith-based Rep for Washington County Drug Court even though I’ve been arrested for:
- Juvenile & Misdemeanor Theft
- Aggravated Theft I
- PCS & DCS
• I was knit together around the first part of October ’75 and was born on June 10th, ’76
• I was born in Shreveport, La., raised all over Texas and I live in Newberg, OR
• I’m joyfully married (1997). I have one son (Braylon ’02) & one daughter (Angel ’06)
• I thought about going to Washington State University but I ended up going to Washington County
• I don’t have a high school diploma, GED or any college credits
• I should be dead but I’m alive and because I died, I’m now truly alive
• I’ve discovered multiple hidden treasures over the last ten years
• I like vacuum lines in the carpet
• I’m fascinated with seeds
• I absolutely love Sushi
I see things differently because of the things I've been through, and the things I've done. I recently realized while walking down Grateful Lane with my friend Perspective, I wasn't walking down Angry Street.
1993: I wrecked my '72 VW Squareback. I've always been hard-headed as you can see.
2002: I woke up sitting in the street after being hit by another driver.
2003: I woke up in a helicopter after a serious motorcycle accident.
DU I didn't learn
2006: People perish for lack of knowledge. I know now.
PHD from WCU
I thought about going to Washington State, but I ended up going to Washington County.
The night I had dinner with Rick Warren at the Ritz Carlton. I don't share this to brag or be a name-dropper. I share this ONLY to encourage and inspire others. #E320
Judge to Prison
I once drove a judge to prison. The same judge (Judge Tom Kohl) who presided over my felony drug charges. We also spoke at a Prison Fellowship Conference together.
When you ask questions that can't be answered with a yes or no, you learn more. Everyone has a story, and they don't always believe what you think they believe.